Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I suddenly realized I hadn't heard anything about the Ender's Game movie. Turns out Wolfgang Petersen left as director and they were searching for a new one - as of a year ago. They have released a comic book series based on Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow (the beginning of the Bean series), but no word on when the movie will come out.

I listened to Ender's Game years ago, as well as Ender's Shadow. They are very good books, especially when they are read. It's one of those series where they use multiple voice actors to convey the different parts, unlike the Harry Potter audiobook series, where Jim Dale does all the voices (and excellently, I might add). Jim Dale also does the narration for Pushing Daisies, which I'm sad to say won't be returning next season.

No comments: