Monday, December 05, 2005

Today is my first day back at work, so I finally have a chance to breathe. Being Mr. Mom was no easy feat for a person who sits at a desk all day! Shuttling the kids around, getting people fed (except Claire, of course), and trying to keep the house just across the line from "a shambles" keeps you moving. In fact, I lost four pounds!

Everyone at home is doing great! Claire is coming along nicely. She is so considerate of her parents, even sleeping at night in four hour stretches and rarely fussing between feedings. Emily & Alex love having a baby sister, and Emily is learning how to be a big help - she's even learning how to carry the baby! How's that for being grown up? And Amanda is healing nicely. I am helping out as much as I can to make the transition back to "full-time mom" as painless as possible.

No comments: